Tucson Foodie is the leading provider of local food and beverage culture in and around Tucson. Without Tucson Foodie, Soapbox might not exist. Founded by Soapbox Principal Adam Lehrman, Tucson Foodie has provided Soapbox the opportunity to experiment with a wide range of online services, strategies, and tactics.
Tucson Foodie was founded in 2009 by Soapbox founder Adam Lehrman. While not the original intention, Tucson Foodie has given Soapbox the opportunity to experiment with a range of online services, strategies and tactics at a large scale. The site currently receives over 100,000 unique visits per month.
Over the years, we’ve been able to experiment with web services that wouldn’t necessarily make sense on sites with little traffic, such as popups, display ads, push notifications and paywalls.
As a publication, Tucson Foodie requires a large, ongoing amount of content, which over the years has included high end photography, videography, and copywriting. Managing such an amount of content ha also required the hire of an editor.
- Content Creation & Strategy
- Web Design, Maintenance & Hosting
- Web Push Notifications
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management & Marketing
- Display Ad Management
- Paywall Service
Tucson Foodie has experienced nothing but tremendous growth since its founding. Before the pandemic, Tucson Foodie received over 200,000 unique visitors per month. While that has decreased during the pandemic, traffic is still strong.
- Growth of social accounts from zero to 135,000
- Growth of web traffic from zero to over 100,000 unique visitors per month
- Launch of push notifications from zero to over 20,000
- Email database and marketing – growth to over 20,000 subscribers
- Paywall feature to increase revenue